Welcome to the Law Office of Franklin L. Ferguson, Jr.!
We litigate (i.e. civil trials, appeals, administrative hearings and writs), negotiate, and settle cases on behalf of civil rights Plaintiffs. Our specific areas of representation include:
- Employment Discrimination & Harassment-retaliation, race, sex, disability and family leave
- Wrongful Termination-severance negotiation, reduction in force, breach of contract, whistle-blower, public policy and Labor Code violations
- Police Misconduct-wrongful arrest, false imprisonment, physical abuse, malicious prosecution
- Civil Service Administrative Proceedings-government employee administrative hearings and writs
- Defamation-libel, slander, false light publication and other First Amendment issues
- Wage and Hour violations-Wage and hour laws are those laws that govern payment of minimum wages and maximum working hours of the work force in the U.S. Violations include the failure to properly calculate and pay minimum wage and/or overtime compensation
- Wrongful Death-medical malpractice, infliction of emotional distress (negligent and/or intentional)
“Never, never be afraid to do what’s right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society’s punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.”
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.